Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2016 race season start

I have started the 2016 race season early, I decided I wanted to participate in the Mountain Bike Association of Arizona (MBAA) race series. Five races for points, around the state of Arizona; McDowell Meltdown in McDowell mountain park, Hedgehog hustle in Estrella Park (Goodyear, AZ), Havasu Havoc in Sara Park (Lake Havasu, AZ), White Tank whirlwind in White tank park (Waddell, AZ), and last Flagstaff Frenzy in Fort Valley Trail network (Flagstaff, AZ). So far the first three races have had their own challenges, and I have had my own personal challenges. From lost keys, to a lost ring which had me not focused at all, and then last to not properly prepared for the heat. It is a learning experience, I'm not coming in first place, but I have learned a lot early this season. I hope to learn and improve from all of my mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment